In addition to financial donations, we love to receive donations in kind, including blankets and journals. Each participant at The Haven retreat is given a new journal and fleece blanket. These provide a wonderful way for them to express themselves in writing and comfort for their healing journey.
We welcome journals of any size, shape, color and style. You can even write a short message of hope in the front if you like. Blankets need to be a specific size and material so they are useful for the retreat while still being compact for travel home.
Other In-Kind Items:
• Kintsugi bowls (any size bowl, ceramic and porcelain bowls are preferred)
• Art supplies, notebooks
• Travel size hygiene kits
• Scented lotions, bubble bath
• Comfy socks … and more!
If you would like to send in-kind donations to The Younique Foundation, please mail them to:The Younique Foundation
3400 Mayflower Ave. Suite 500
Lehi, UT 84043
Become a Corporate Sponsor to Help Survivors Heal and Reclaim Hope
• Sponsor an entire retreat
• Sponsor the accommodations for a retreat
• Sponsor the meals and cooking & nutrition classes
• Sponsor a survivor to start their healing journey
Financially Contribute Toward a Specific Donation
• Kintsugi Supplies used by all participants for entire retreat
• Journals given to all survivors that attend for personal expression
• Blankets provided to all women for comfort during the week
• Pampering Supplies and photoshoot for all survivors to help them see their inner and outer beauty
• Donate in-kind items to assist with the activities and provide personal comfort
Donate Your Voice
• Connect with us on our social media channels for both of our brands: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
• Visit our sites for online resources: www.youniquefoundation.org &www.defendinnocence.org
• Use the hashtags we promote: #ReclaimHope #NoMore1in4
• Buy some SWAG for you, your staff, or your family!
For questions regarding donations, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org