share on social media
Our message means more coming from a friend or family member. Make an impact in the lives of those who are most important to you by sharing on social media.
WAYS TO SHARE
Download and share MEMES.
Use hashtags when you share. Try not to use more than two at a time.
Use #YouniqueFoundation and #ReclaimHope.
We’ve picked some of our favorite blogs. Share one or more of them.
• 5 Things I learned My First Week at The Younique Foundation
• We Can All Help Survivors Heal
• Supporting Survivors On Their Healing Journey
• 5 Tips On How You Can Respond when a Survivor Breaks the Silence
• Trauma and Your Brain: Calming the Inner Tug-of-War
• How To Find Change Through Giving and Gratitude
Post our current campaign so that your friends and family can participate.
Click HERE for our current campaign.
Below are some things to think about when writing your post.
- Consider incorporating a fact in your post. Click HERE for quick facts.
- Make it personal.
- Include a call to action like “follow @youniquefoundation for more information” or “check out The Younique Foundation website to learn more about what you can do to help support survivors.”
- Use hashtags.
- Always tag us in your post: @youniquefoundation.
- Being insensitive in any way.
- Using profanity.
- Sharing graphic details about sexual abuse or sex.
Questions? EMAIL US.